NEXUS Industrial Precinct
Located 10km north of Albury's CBD, NEXUS is a 450ha site zoned to support large or heavy industrial development. Spanning the Hume Freeway and the main Melbourne-Sydney rail corridor and incorporating an intermodal hub, NEXUS is ideally placed for business looking for quality transport infrastructure.
- 75% of Australian population can be serviced by next day delivery.
- Common user rail hub operating on site.
- Suitable for 24/7 operations.
- Existing industrial base with specialisations in manufacturing, transport and logistics.
- Customisable land options to suit all development needs.
Businesses benefit from access to domestic and international markets through existing transport infrastructure, including the Hume Freeway with easy access via the Davey Road and Thurgoona Drive interchanges.
Albury Airport is just 12km from the NEXUS precinct offering up to 180 flights per week to Melbourne and Sydney, serviced by three commercial carriers.
Another key advantage within NEXUS is the Ettamogah Rail Hub, a common user hub located on the Melbourne-Sydney main line that provides access to rail services along the east coast. The Hub offers regular weekly rail freight services connecting Australia wide and to the Port of Melbourne for import and export freight.